My name is Gloria and I am a self-published author paying for services in BookVenture.I cannot bear the thought of knowing a lot of other hopeful writers like me are being ripped off by a company who lacks the decency to be truthful and fair to their authors.

Out of anguish from what I have learned about them and what I’ve personally experienced, I hired the services of a private investigator and learned of the following: • The office they say they have in Michigan is a joke. There’s no one there to entertain you should you decide to drop over. They’re nowhere operating in any of the states. They are in the Philippines; • They’ll initially tell you of an upfront cost and that it’s all you’ll have to pay.

Not very long you start receiving irksome calls asking you for money with no proof they’re fulfilling anything. Worse you realize you’re not really getting any royalty from your hard-earned money and they keep giving you the worst excuses, prolonging the agony and wasting your time and opportunity; • Most of their authors are either too old or too young and they exploit these weaknesses; • You go to the Better Business Bureau and you see mostly bad reviews and comments against them. I managed to put in my own review and I’m just so aghast they’re getting away from all of this. Those are probably not all there is to this outrageous scheme.

Here are some helpful links I managed to check out myself: https://www.bbb.org/detroit/business-reviews/publishers-book/book-venture-publishing-llc-in-ishpeming-mi-90025868/reviews-and-complaints http://www.selfpublishingreview.com/2016/01/bookventure-rips-off-spr-products-without-permission-charging-1700-more-to-their-authors/ https://bookventure.pissedconsumer.com/victim-of-book-venture-publishing-llc-201710201117891.html I urge you to take action. Our books should fly along with our dreams the very day we started working on them. A spiteful company like BookVenture doesn’t deserve our trust nor should they be allowed to continue abusing numerous other vulnerable authors.

Sincerely yours, Gloria M.Fellow Author

Review about: Bookventure Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

BookVenture_Pub_LLC

BookVenture has always taken great pains to be honest with authors and give them the best help possible.Which is why the company has seen fit to address a bad review posted by an unknown person posing as Ms.

Gloria Marshall, an author who has published with BookVenture. The malicious review was posted January 25, 2018 and stated that BookVenture practices dishonest business tactics such as withholding of royalties and offering unsatisfactory services. To this the company would like to make the following statement.

Firstly the post was not made by Ms.

Marshall because she has had a good author-publisher relationship with the company. There is also the fact that she even had an appointment set, dated January 26, 2018 a day after the bad review was posted. She even released positive testimonials on the same day. It is also important to state that the author has always been made aware of all transactions with the company and has been mindful of the cost of each service bought.

She has also fastidiously kept track of the payments she made throughout the publishing process.

BookVenture has successfully published two of Ms. Marshall’s books and are they widely distributed online and offline. The company has kept an accurate and active database of all the contact information of its authors. And the email gloria.m19752018@gmail.com used by the poser is not one of Ms.

Gloria Marshall’s. Furthermore this is also the same email that has been contacting our current authors and spreading negative press about the company. The email was also used in spreading bad reviews and desperately blasting emails to publishing related bloggers to post false information about the company.

To make matters worse what is written in this review are the same words that they have been circulating among our current authors while bearing Ms. Gloria Marshall’s name.

Ms. Marshall herself is distraught at the idea of having her name dragged into this issue. The author has confirmed that she has never hired nor sent a private investigator to our firm. And she has stated that she never will because she is purely satisfied with our services.

To back up this claim we have a testimonial from Ms. Gloria Marshall in our testimonials page: https://www.bookventure.com/testimonials.

All in all the post is nothing more than a malicious attempt to destroy the company’s credibility.

But as distressing as this may be, The BookVenture Company still holds firm to its main objective.Which is to offer great and ingenious services to our authors and give them the best chance to reach their full potential.