I published with bookvenure in 2015, and have been trying to contact them about my book, Espresso, prose and poetry by myself Henry Chapman, I see the book for sale on various website s yet when last I spoke with them they said nothing was sold.I cannot even get an email from them to check the royalty page for sales Henry Chapman.

I paid $25000 without any returns cant believe I paid that amount and no marketing worked. There are no updates from the publisher no words or anything. Book Venture Publishing, LLC, located at 1000 Country Ln, Ste 300, Ishpeming, MI **SSN** has been playing unnecessary games with me, and this has been going on for 1 year, come Sept.

14.The production team, made up of Laura Tan, "the team" and a designer, are refusing to make the corrections and revisions that I have asked for, and this is not right, especially if you are a self-publishing author, as I am.

Review about: Bookventure Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

BookVenture_Pub_LLC

The BookVenture self-publishing company has always taken pride in helping authors achieve their full potential.And the company has always gone to great lengths to giving authors their money’s worth.

Which is why BookVenture has seen fit to create a rebuttal for Mr. Henry Chapman’s complaint post. The post stated that BookVenture failed to pay him the royalties for his book Espresso/Prose and Poetry. It was also stated in the post that he continually saw his book for sale on various websites.

And yet he was never paid nor notified of any payments for his book. Mr. Chapman also claimed to have voiced complaints to the company and his production team and claims to have not received any response.

In response to these accusations BookVenture would like to state the following facts.

The company published Mr. Chapman’s book last April 29, 2016. And aside from signing a publishing agreement, he also signed a proof copy approval form authorizing BookVenture to print the title with its corresponding pre-publishing corrections. This means that Mr.

Chapman was already satisfied with the corrections done to his book and gave his approval to having his book published.

As for Mr. Chapman’s complaint that he did not receive any royalties for his book, we would like to state that the company has fulfilled its part and marketed his book according to the publishing package he bought. We would also like to point out that Mr.

Chapman could have checked his royalties online using his author account. Thus if he did not receive any royalties or no amount was posted through his author account, then it would mean that no books were sold.

Mr. Chapman also stated in his post that he reached out to the company concerning a post publication correction.

In response to this we would like to point out that we have not received any messages, be it through phone, cellphone or email concerning corrections from Mr. Chapman. And upon reading his post we tried to contact him via phone and email in order to address these complaints. And all of our calls were met with stony silence or were transferred directly to voicemail.

Mr. Chapman also stated in his post that he paid $25,000 for his publishing package, but according to our finance department Mr. Chapman only paid $900 for a discounted Ensign publishing package.

And that he did not purchase any additional marketing packages afterwards.All in all the content found in his post did not have any backing of fact and can be considered quite erroneous.