4.4
Style and Design

My name is Lurlynn Franklin. I am the authors of three books, published simultaneously by Bookventure: Fabled Truths Volume 1, Fabled Truths Volume 2, and Fabled Truths Volume 3.

The had vetted Fabled Truths, published by another company who did nothing for my title and approached me about the re-publication and re-release of my book with BookVenture. When I told them that I had two other volumes of the Fabled Truths, they cut me a deal to launch all three books. It was more than I could ask for. They were accommodating to my busy schedule, I am an elementary art teacher, and I am mentally and emotionally swamped during the week by making themselves availble to me .

Granted I have had challenges, they do call to market their services but *** they are a business with a lot of services a lot of good services.

I got a fantastic review from a legit reviewer with The U.S. Review of Books. I was also interviewed by Rick Bratton his syndicated talk radio show. Point blank publishing, if you are new can be a rough damned process.

We author view our creations as our children. We want the absolute best outcome.

And I have had my share of *** sessions with BookVenture throughout the birth and growth of my "babies" but they have always remained profession with me in tone, production and product. I would highly recommend.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bookventure Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

You need more to do and something else to focus on. This is a complaint website (pissedconsumer.com) and is not for free advertising or apple polishing. We are only interested if you were cheated, lied to, overcharged, misled, or just plain messed over and what , if anything, you did about it.